F.A.Q. (Frequently Asked Questions)
- When does the Outdoor Extravaganza open?
- The gates open at 8:00am the day of the drawing. The drawing date for this year is on the home page.
- Are all of the prizes awarded?
- All prizes will be awarded to sold tickets. Any unsold tickets become the property of the Outdoor Extravaganza Committee.
- Are tickets available to be purchased at the gate?
- If there are any unsold tickets on the day of the event, they will be available for sale on a first come, first served basis. Only 5,000 tickets will be sold.
- Can I win more than one prize?
- Yes! There is no limit on the number of prizes a ticket can win. The same number could be drawn more than once!
- Is camping available?
- There are campgrounds located at the AEP Recreation lands and private campgrounds in Morgan County. Also, there is limited RV and camping spaces available onsite at the Morgan County Fairgrounds. Call 740-343-3223 for information.
- Will I have to pay any taxes on my prize?
- You are responsible for any and all taxes associated with your winnings.
- Where can I find information on the Casino Day?
- The Casino Day information can be found here.
- What about food and beverage?
- Food and soft drinks will be available starting 11:00am per ticket holder. Beer will be sold (no outside alcoholic beverages permitted on premises). Must be 21 to consume alcohol.
- Other food vendors will be available on-site.
- What is the concealed-carry policy at Outdoor Extravaganza?
- The entire grounds is declared a concealed-carry free zone. Under the Ohio Revised Code 2923.126(C), the Outdoor Extravaganza prohibits persons from carrying firearms or concealed handguns.
Contest Rules - 2017
- Casino games - Please see this page for the general rules.
- Only 5,000 tickets ($50.00 per ticket) will be sold, one number per ticket.
- Winner need not be present to win.
- Drawing subject to sale of at least 3,500 tickets.
- Drawing will be lottery style.
- You may win more than once.
- Must be 18 years of age to play and attend the event.
- You must have your ticket to be admitted to the event. We are not responsible for lost or forgotten tickets.
- Any unsold tickets are property of the Outdoor Extravaganza Committee. (All prizes will be awarded to sold tickets.)
- Outdoor Extravaganza will not be responsible for any taxes, transfer of tickets or prize exchanges.
- Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes.
- All winners claiming a prize(s) must show the winning ticket and government issued picture identification with one additional form of I.D. (Credit Card, Check with current address, Passport, etc).
- All firearms winners subject to federal, state and/or local firearm background check.
- No firearms or concealed carry firearms permitted.
- Absolutely no ATV’s, bicycles, or scooters permitted on the event grounds except for the Outdoor Extravaganza Committee.
- No pets allowed at the event, except for service animals for disabled persons.
- Limited seating provided. It is advised that you bring a folding chair. Shade canopies are allowed.
- No coolers will be allowed on the event grounds. Beer will be available on the premises. Must be 21 or older to purchase / consume beer. No carry-out allowed.
- Outdoor Extravaganza reserves the right to refuse service or remove any individual from the event grounds for unruliness or misconduct.
- Any ticket purchased online after May 25th will be placed in Will Call to be picked up the day of event or if not picked up, tickets will be placed in the mail the following Monday after the event.
- Winners have 30 days from the day of the event to claim prize or prize will be forfeited to the Outdoor Extravaganza Committee. Some prizes must be claimed at the vendor’s business location.
- Prizes subject to change due to availability.
- All decisions of the Outdoor Extravaganza Committee are final.
Any ticket purchased by dishonored check or other fraudulent means, and is not taken care of by 8:00am on June 1st, 2017 will become property of the Outdoor Extravaganza Committee.
The Outdoor Extravaganza Committee, any other organization or business sponsoring or participating in the Outdoor Extravaganza, assumes no liability for any claims of injury or other damages arising from the possession of firearm, atv, or any other prize obtained through this ticket. By accepting this ticket, holder acknowledges this limitation on liability.
All logo's, images, brandnames, etc. are copyright ©
by their respective owners. All rights reserved.